Joining with the Family to realize academic excellence by:
- Recognizing the central role of parents in the education of their children
- Providing flexibility in space and time for learning to occur while also connecting families with a physical school community that prioritizes discipleship infused education
- Assistance in development of an education program plan to meet the academic needs of your child. This includes support in helping families choose print and/or digital resources and curriculum
- Support from BCS@Home teachers who have experience with home education and who are informed about the special characteristics of tutorial learning.
- Ability to provide diagnostic and achievement testing including the provincial achievement tests and student learning assessments.
- Opportunity to attend field trips, camps, socials and other BCS@Home events
- Opportunity to take part in learning modules and classes designed for homeschooling students
- Opportunity to participate in all extracurricular activities including BCS@Home clubs, athletics and more!
Joining with the family to realize Christ-like character development by:
- Partnering with local churches to come alongside parents who are the primary spiritual caregivers – BCS@Home seeks to help “widen the circle” to provide discipleship infused education
- Connecting with a physical school community that is committed to pursuing Christ-like excellence in everything!
- Opportunities to attend chapels, small groups, discipleship events and participate on worship teams
- Local service opportunities for students and families